We are looking for an experienced Finance executive to join our team. You should have a good knowledge of accounting and auditing as well as experience with dynamic high-tech companies. Reporting to the CEO your primary responsibility will be to manage the company’s finances, including financial planning, management of financial risks, record-keeping, and financial reporting.
Our ideal candidate is used to work in a fast-changing environment and capable of improvising and creating workable solutions fast. Should things get chaotic, you don’t get confused, but keep a clear overview of the situation. You will get the opportunity to use your creative skills and influence the structure and future development of Interprefy. Work location is Zurich-Seefeld and you will ideally work 50 – 80%.
- Management Accounting
- Controlling, cash flow and liability mgt.
- Payments and salaries
- Preparation of monthly and annual reporting
- Social security, tax and VAT
- Insurance Management
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English and German
- Flexibility and Reliability
- Ability to work in a dynamic, sometimes chaotic environment
- Last, but not least: a good sense of humor
About the company
Interprefy is a award winning, dynamic technology company operating a cloud-based platform for remote simultaneous interpreting (RSI) for conferences, meetings, press conferences and similar events. We have an open corporate culture where we cherish and celebrate our successes and learn from our mistakes.
Our business concept is simple, but revolutionary: instead of being onsite, interpreters work remotely, and conference participants use their smartphones as receivers. Since the interpreters need not travel and no interpreter booths must be installed on-site, cost savings compared to conventional interpreting technology are substantial, up to 50% and more.
We currently have the best RSI platform worldwide and we intend to maintain this lead. In November 2018 we set a world record with 102 interpreters working on a single event. Last year’s growth was over 600%, this year +250% is budgeted.
- Unternehmen Interprefy
- Telefon 079 - 400 8424
- Arbeitsbeginn / Dauer Ab sofort
- Entschädigung zu vereinbaren
- Sprachkenntnisse Englisch
- Arbeitsort Bellerivestrasse 11, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland
- Webseite https://interprefy.com/
- Woher kennen Sie Seniors@Work? Email Newsletter, Andere