Web Technologies Architect with Product serialization Experience103 views
Beschreibung des Jobs
• Design, develop and implement Serialization solutions at Manufacturing sites across Europe
• Enrage with the business users to understand the business needs to build the design
• Provide guidance to the users about GSM standards and applicability in various geographies
• Develop and deliver Requirements specification
• Develop and deliver UML diagrams, with user stories
• Integrate with ERP applications like SAP ATT solution
• Integration with Major ERP solutions like SAP S4HANA, SAP ECC, Oracle & JDE
• Engage with IT suppliers for development and deployment services
• Guide and coach development and testing teams to confirm the final solution to the design
• Establish data cleaning and standardization rules to ensure successful integration of the heterogeneous IT landscapes of the suppliers, manufacturers and logistic providers
• Hands-on experience with SAP technologies like SAP ATT and SAP ABAP-on Cloud
• Hands-on experience with data management, cleaning, analysis and reporting technologies
• Hands-on experience with web technologies
• Good programing experience with a object oriented programing language like C++ or Java
You bring the following qualifications:
• You bring in a four-year Graduate degree in Computer Engineering
• 12+ years of hands on experience in Web Technology and Architecture.
• Certification in Architecture principles and best practices like TOGAF
• Prior experience in such a similar position preferably in Agrochemical industry with excellent Business Process knowledge would be preferred.
• Strong analytical thinking, result-oriented team leader and at times team player and ability to prioritize and organize work effectively
• Proven track record of introducing and delivering innovative solutions in the Digital area with the ability to manage demanding timelines and operate in a complex environment.
• Experience in managing stakeholder, focusing on the fundamentals of reliability and credibility. Ability to establish a solid network and work effectively across organizational boundaries.
• Written and spoken knowledge of English as a business language.