Rejuveron is a company that develops and invests in drugs and technologies which have the potential to significantly prolong human lifespan. We are seeking a highly motivated Head of Business Development to negotiate and execute business development transactions, including collaborations, licenses and invesments.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced negotiator who is innovative, decisive, results driven – a creative problem solver who is both strategically and tactically focused. This is a unique opportunity as not only will you play a key role in the transactions, but also be involved in building companies, act as Alliance Manager and oversee the activities and performance of all Rejuveron Holding companies.
• Developing deal structures and financial terms, and leading negotiations of term sheets and contracts with potential partners
• Sourcing new therapeutic opportunities that are consistent with the company’s scientific and business objectives, including preparing in-depth opportunity landscapes, attending scientific and partnering conferences, and networking with biotechs, academia and biopharmaceutical companies
• Driving decision-making and the deal process
• Leading strategic assessments and cross-functional due diligence reviews
• Involved in strategic portfolio decision on prioritisation of company building together with external collaborators
Experience and education requirements:
• Advanced degree required, MBA an advantage
• 10+ years business development and transactional experience with a track record of leading and successfully completing complex or high impact transactions in life sciences, deal sheet demonstrating experience
• In-depth knowledge of the drug research and development process
• High emotional intelligence and ability to forge relationships internally, as well as externally
• Ability to “read a room” and adjust course “on the fly”
• A desire to be part of a highly innovative company aimed at transforming the lives of people with serious diseases
• Superb oral and written communication, interpersonal, influence and negotiation skills
• Contribute positively to the culture of a small, mission-oriented, collegial team
Rejuveron offers competitive compensation package with stock options, incl. benefits, a thriving workplace with a stimulating environment and the opportunity to broaden your horizon.
Please note that we can only accept applications from people that have a valid EU work permit.
- Unternehmen rejuveron
- Arbeitsbeginn / Dauer Ab sofort / unbefristet
- Entschädigung Nach Absprache
- Arbeitsort Zürich, Schweiz
- Webseite www.rejuveron.com
- Woher kennen Sie Seniors@Work? Andere